Maxwell Bounce House is a 2D Platformer for the Tiny Syrup. It has Maxwell traveling through a Gigantic Bounce Park created just for teens. The idea of the theme was inspired from an episode of Phineas and Ferb in which the title characters make a floating bounce house for older children.
Players bounce Maxwell through the hub to get to a passage to a certain area of the park. Then the player heads into one of the 2 doors to play one of the world's levels. Completing both levels opens the boss room where a boss is fought. Defeating that boss opens another area of the park to explore.
Up to 4 players can play cooperative or competitive through any of the games 12 levels and 6 bosses.
There are 6 worlds in the game, they are;
- ShrubFuns: A forest themed world
- EverAfterSky: A fairy-tale themed world
- HollyBoom: A movie themed world
- DrySunLand: A desert themed world
- RetroThrowback: An 8-bit themed world
- TerrorAdventure: A horror themed world